How to Become a Sponsor:
Show Sponsorships are a great way to support the Grand Opera House, give back to the community and promote your business!
Becoming a Grand Opera House Sponsor is a great way to demonstrate your organizations commitment to enriching the lives of our community. Community theaters, like the Grand Opera House, present life changing opportunities to individuals in our community and communities like ours across the nation. But we can't do it without the support of Community leaders and organizations. By Sponsoring a show or a season at the Grand Opera House, you are a part of those experiences that enhance the lives of people on the stage, behind the scenes, and in the audience.
Sponsor a single performance of any of our Season Shows!
- 20 exclusive main floor seats to the production you sponsor
- a commercial announcement or (for the truly brave) the chance to address the audience yourself from the stage before the performance
- a lobby display
- a full-page color ad in our playbill
- and your business logo and business promotion on our website, ticketing site, e-newsletter, show poster and theater marquee.
Sponsor a full Season of shows!
- Two full “Show Sponsorships” to the productions of your choice (see above for benefits included)
- 20 Tickets to each of our other Grand Opera House Season Productions (That’s a total of 160 tickets a $3,100 value)
- Listed as Season Sponsor on Season marketing materials, posters, advertising, website and in all playbills
- Recognition from the stage before all performances
It is not too late to become a Sponsor for any of our remaining shows this season. Or Contact our Executive Director to be a sponsor for next season and get an exclusive sneak peek of the shows before we announce them to the general public!
To become a Sponsor contact: