Please note the following changes to our Policies and Patron Services:
1. All Patrons must wear a mask at all times while inside the building. This policy is in accordance with current local guidelines and is for your safety and the safety of those around you, as well as our staff and volunteers. If you are not able to comply with this, we are offering a streaming option for the concert which you can access from the maskless comfort of your home. Anyone not wearing a mask inside the theater at any time, will be asked to leave without a refund. No Exceptions.
2. Only certain seats will be available for each production. We will be blocking off seating to maintain 6 feet of distance between patrons as well as to accommodate our cameras for live streaming. Seats will be available in groups of 2. If you remove the barriers to sit in a larger group your entire group may be asked to leave without a refund.
3. We ask that as you enter and exit the building and while in the theater you observe social distancing and follow the requests of our staff and ushers if they ask you to allow for space between parties.
4. We do ask any patrons who are feeling ill, or who have been in contact with anyone feeling ill, or who have had a positive COVID-19 test and have not been cleared by a medical professional to not attend the concert.
5. We will have a temperature check point at the main doors of the building as each patron enters. Patrons with a temperature of more than 100.4 degrees will not be allowed in the building
6. Our lobby and house will both open at 7:00pm, no patrons will be admitted to the building before then.
7. There will be no concessions sold, and there will be no food or drink allowed in the theater for this performance. This includes the Grand’s regular concessions, Rotary beer and wine sales, as well as outside food and drink.
8. The building will be cleaned prior to the arrival of the audience, as well as after each performance
9. No one, other than the performer and theater staff will be allowed on the stage or in any backstage areas. No exceptions.
10. There will be hand sanitizer stations set up at various access points in the building for the use of our patrons.
Please know, we are doing everything we can to bring live entertainment back is a safe and responsible way for our staff, volunteers, and patrons. As we navigate these changes please be patient with us. Much of this is as new to us as it is to you.